Are You Sick of Mold?
Mold is a nasty growth that weakens your immune system. If you seem to be getting sick more often than you used to, it is a good idea to get your home inspected. If it continues to be ignored it will continue to grow, so the sooner the better!
When you suspect that you may have a mold issue, an expert will come out to inspect the area and locate the source of the problem. We will then devise a plan for removal and remediation.
The removal process stirs up spores, which are essentially the seeds of the fungi. Before we begin the process of mold remediation, the impacted area must be closed off in order to avoid spreading the spores and contaminating the rest of the home.
Any building materials used in the house run the possibility of being affected, as well as personal belongings near the area. It is best to get rid of porous materials, so that the roots of the fungus are not able to anchor on to your stuff. The safest and most effective way of eliminating mold is to completely extract impacted material and rebuild it back with new stuff. You may also want to have your HVAC system cleaned, because it can continue to recirculate the spores.
We rid the area of mold spores by using state-of-the-art HEPA filters to separate the spores from the air and stop it from spreading while we work. The technician will also be wearing goggles and a mask to make sure they limit their exposure.
The most important part of the mold remediation is ridding moisture from the area. The new materials must stay dry so that they are not as susceptible to contamination. We will help you by going over some strategies to reduce moisture and keep you from having the same problem down the road.
Final Mold Testing
We test the air quality after mold remediation as well as looking for other spots with mold still on it. We also check for ongoing water leaks to ensure the problem will not come back!
Fire damage restoration:
Water damage restoration:
Water damage of any amount can negatively impact your home. Water can cause significant harm to walls, floors, electrical work, appliances, ceilings and many other areas around your home.